Monday, September 12, 2011

A Fresh Beginning

Ok, so I am an avid tweeter, facebooker and emailer so the next step was to become a blogger! I have to be honest, I've never been big on blogs but this whole un-employment thing leaves me a lot of free time. So what better way to fill my time then to post my thoughts for you fine people to read. :)

First of all, I will give props to Nicole Sykes for my two latest electronic creations/obsessions: blogging and pinterest. If you haven't heard of it...seriously, check it out it will make you want to rearrange your whole life. For example: I just moved into a new house which is stressful enough in itself because the amount of decoration is overwhelming (especially because this house was built in the 1950's). So, I have lots of empty, boring things that could use some "sprucing up," and this website is PERFECT. I love how they take average things you probably have stored in your attic and show you how to incorporate them into the decor of your home! Anyway, the first idea I took from this website was this:
book table

I know this is clearly something so simple to think of, but when I saw it I was like "wow! that's what I can do with all of those books I have!" Since we moved to a smaller house, my room is significantly smaller than my last one so I had to eliminate a bedside table. This is extremely difficult because I read every night before bed. So I have no where to put my book, a lamp or remotes. So, I'm hoping when I create my "book table" tomorrow it will help me out some.

My first blog isn't very long, but that's ok. The more I start to blog, the better at it I will become...I hope. Please feel free to comment on my blogs! I love to hear feedback (:

1 comment:

  1. Yay shout out !! ♥ .. now let's work on posting those pics ;) ... I wanna see this "book table" you speak of !

    ReplyDelete